Best Mens Haircut Hair Salon Philadelphia
A men’s haircut is a style of hair cutting that is specifically designed for men. Men’s haircuts can vary in length, style, and complexity, but they all share some common characteristics.
Here are some of the most common types of men’s haircuts:
- Buzz cut: A buzz cut is a very short haircut in which the hair is evenly cut all over the head. Buzz cuts are often worn by men in the military or by men who want a very low-maintenance haircut.
- Crew cut: A crew cut is a short haircut with a longer top and shorter sides and back. Crew cuts are a classic style that is still popular today.
- Ivy League: An Ivy League is a short haircut with a longer top and shorter sides and back, similar to a crew cut, but with a more tapered side. Ivy League cuts are often considered to be a more professional style.
- Undercut: An undercut is a haircut with short, buzzed sides and back disconnected from the longer crown area. Undercuts are a versatile style that can be worn with a variety of different top lengths.
- Pompadour: A pompadour is a haircut with a long, voluminous top that is swept back from the forehead. Pompadours are a classic style that is often associated with rockabilly and greaser subcultures.
- Comb-over: A comb-over is a haircut in which the hair is combed over to one side of the head to cover up a receding hairline or bald spot. Comb-overs can be a good way to temporarily hide hair loss, but they can also look unnatural if not done properly.
- Fade: A fade is a haircut in which the hair is gradually tapered from long to short from the top of the head to the sides and back. Fades are a popular style for men of all ages.
- High and tight: A high and tight is a haircut with very short sides and back and a slightly longer top. High and tight haircuts are often worn by men in the military or by men who want a very short, low-maintenance haircut.